Sainik Schools were conceived in 1961 with the aim of preparing boys academically, Physically and mentally entry into NDA.The sainik school system is established and managed by the sainik schools society, Ministry of defence. The main objective of the sainik school is to bring public school education within the reach of the common man. It prepares the students to lead as officers in the defence services of the country. There are about 26 sainik schools in the country . The schools focus on moulding overall personality of the students with emphasis on extracurricular activities, Sainik school believes on all round development of the cadats with enable them to become good and useful citizens
About the Course:
This course is offered to the students studying in class 5th and class 8th who aspire to join esteemed institutions such as Sainik schools, by cracking the entrance exams of the school. Bhat and Bhat Tutorials provides excellent coaching and guidance to the aspiring students to clear these entrance exams with ease. .
- Regular Course :Classes start in the month of June 2019, held for three days a week. Duration of classes will be 1.5 hours.
- Crash Course: Classes start in the month of November 2019, held for six days a week. Duration of classes will be 2 hours.
- At the time of admission, timetable will be provided to the students according to syllabus of respective entrance exams.
- Excellent study and practice materials will be provided to the students at the beginning of the course.
- Practice/ Mock entrance exams are conducted to accustom students with time management and pattern of exams.
- Regular tests are given to monitor the progress of the students and discussion regarding same will be held with the parents.
- Individual attention and student friendly environment:Ensures that the student is provided with one to one coaching and is freely interacting and clarifying all the doubts.
- Quality study material: Ensures the student to comprehend the textual concepts, summarize, prioritize and learn the important topics.
- Tests and exams: To ensure that the students are aware of where they stand in study and how they can improve further.
- Preparatory / Mock exams: Ensures the student is accustomed with the final exam environment and learns time management.
Distribution of Marks:
||No. of Questions